As we near closer to seeing our way through the peak of COVID-19 cases, and the lifting of vaccine mandates for most sectors, many businesses are breathing a sigh of relief as scanning and screening will no longer be required.
What does this mean for your business? … there are questions that linger:
- What are the implications of the changes to the Covid Protection Framework for businesses?
- How do employers continue to meet their legal obligation of providing a safe and healthy workplace, and ensure that COVID-19 transmission does not occur at the workplace?
- Can employers continue to impose vaccine mandates after April 5th?
- Are there any implications or requirements of employers who have terminated employment of non-vaccinated staff?
- Can an employer ask vaccine questions in interviews?
- Can an employer market their business based on vaccine status of staff?
Get answers to these questions, and more, during this online business support update.
- Rebecca Heerdegen, Policy Director, COVID Business Advice, MBIE
- Shane Kinley, Policy Director, Workplace Relations & Safety Policy, MBIE
- Matthew Dearing, General Counsel and Head of Legal, EMA
Date: Wednesday, April 6
Time: 1.30pm to 2.30pm
When you register for this webinar, you will get access to watch the webinar live online or at your leisure via on-demand recording. You will also get access to any relevant presentation or resource materials.
By Business South